To our Amazing Guests…We want to sincerely thank you for your patience during this challenging situation. The health, safety & well-being of our guests, staff and community are most important to us. We have been working hard preparing for our reopening. At this time, we are planning to reopen on Wednesday June 24th.
We know our guests expect the highest standards at Zara’s Spa & Hair Studio and we are committed to providing that even during this challenging time. Our plan is to go beyond what is recommended. The following list will outline those protocols as well as inform you of what to expect upon returning to the salon.
- Masks will be mandatory. Do not remove your mask during the visit.
- Only customers receiving a service will be allowed in the salon to maintain social distancing and to limit the amount of people in the salon. Friends, family members, children and/or pets will be asked to stay at home unless they have an appointment as well.
- Arrive no more than five minutes before your booked appointment, as designated waiting areas will no longer be available. You will be asked to wait outside until your service provider is ready to serve you.
- Serving beverages of any kind, magazines, coat racks and complimentary charging stations will be temporarily unavailable.
- All staff have updated certification on Sanitation protocols via Barbacide.
- We have taken extra precautions and have put more rigorous cleaning measures in place to equip our team with additional sanitation procedures and protocols. Each area, all tools, stations and equipment will be sanitized and/or disinfected between appointments.
- We have mandated that all team member wears a mask at all times.
- Face protection will be worn by stylists during shampooing.
- Please prepare to pay for service(s) and/or product(s) in the chair or treatment room to limit front-desk interactions.
- Credit/debit/e-transfers with no signature transactions are preferred.
Rest Assured, we hope to get back to a new normal and offering many of the added value services and extras you have come to enjoy.These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and will keep you informed every step of the way.
ZARA’S SPA & HAIR STUDIO TEAM